feedback

landscaping

27 Comments

1. Had Sam doing my front and back garden when I moved here as it looked a mess he did a wash of rhe back and cleaned it all up looks amazing now and my front was.all cut was made up very reliable service happy with the work would recommend

angelinatomkins@live.com

2. Sam has been maintaining our garden for the last couple of years and does an excellent job.. High can highly recommend his services, he is a lovely young man which nothing is too much trouble.. I can also recommend the gutter and drain cleaning service he offers this is done quick and efficiently with no mess left..

Nadjadidding@btinternet.com

3. Would highly recommend Sam for his gardening skills, punctuality, professionalism and talent, done my garden at the beginning of this year and couldn’t fault him at all in any aspect of his work.

Sharonwallace69@hotmail.com

4. Having had several people in the past to sort out my gardens they are not a patch on Sam, he does such a brilliant job everytime he has been round absolutely brilliant professional gardener !!! would recommend highly , thanks Sam !

collette56@hotmail.com

5. Hi Facebook land Sam to my rescue a year a go, as I am unable to do my small garden anymore and it was looking a real mess , he has done a real great job the borders are looking very tidy and the grass is looking so good I have never seen it look so good, and at Xmas I ask if he could help me with some Xmas lights out side which he put up for me as a fever he’s great guy and would have no reason not to recommend him to anybody!!!!
    Ps I am moving in the next couple of weeks and he is coming over to the new house to do my garden their too!

abrothers55@hotmail.com

6. Sam maintains our garden and driveway, he has always proven honest and reliable and his work is of a very high standard. I would not hesitate to recommend his services.

Lee_mcdonald@msn.com

7. I have used Sam’s services many, many times & have always found him to be pleasant, reliable & great at what he does.

I have had Sam for gardening, hedge trimming, brickwork & rendering, plus general painting & I have always been happy with the completed work &, in turn, to recommend him on to others.

Thanks Sam!

exstco@gmail.com

8. I would not hesitate to recommend Sunlight Garden Services to anyone. I’ve had Sam do hard landscaping and fencing and have a long list of jobs for him still to do! Trustworthy, pleasant, polite, nothing is too much trouble, hard working and always does a good job. So glad I found you on Facebook ☺

chocahoy@hotmail.com

9. Sam has been looking after my garden for over 12 months now, nothing is too much trouble, he calls every fortnight and mows the grass and does the borders, my garden always looks lovely thanks to Sam and I would recommend him to anyone that needs a good reliable gardener, thanks Sam.

s.davis689@btinternet.com

10. Exellent service! Very professional and polite! Really happy with the work! :) will definitely use again and recommend x

k.jones1980@rocketmail.com

11. We simply could not keep on top of our garden without Sam, he works so hard and manages to do so much in the time he is here. Our garden has never looked so good. He is thorough, always leaves everywhere tidy and we are extremely pleased with the service. We would highly recommended Sam.

sally1742@hotmail.com

12. Sam has done my garden for the first time today , i will be getting him to do it every fortnight as i am more than pleased with his work. he gets the job done is very polite and courteous and nothing is too much trouble. would highly recommend Sam .

barbaraemily@btinternet.com

13. Sam has been maintaining my garden for around 2 years. He does a fantastic job, much better than other companies I’ve used. He is also a top guy and we often put the world to rights. I would recommend to anybody and feel free to come and look at his work

mikey.stewart@live.co.uk

14. Sam has been looking after our garden for a year now. He did a make over for us which involved moving shrubs and laying turf etc. The results are just what we’d asked for and we’re extremely pleased. Sam now maintains our front and back gardens on a regular basis. His work is of a high quality and he is very trustworthy. I would definitely recommend Sunlight Garden Services.

redsonia2@hotmail.co.uk

15. Very pleased with Sam and his team. I needed a bit of a garden makover and contacted Sam due to several friends recommending him.
    Great job Sam! Thanks
    Cpmetcalfe@btinternet.com

16. Really pleased with work Sam has done very professional & polite. Will definitely being using him again to do more work & general up keep of my garden. Would recommend the services to people.

17. Sam made a fantastic job , very professional & very polite . I will be using the services again , and would recommend his work to anyone.

18. An excellent service and extremely affordable. Very glad we were recommended Sunlight and would recommend Sunlight to friends and family.

19. I contacted Sam to do my 83yr old Dads front and back gardens which had become unruly and needed some attention. I found Sam to be a pleasant young man. He worked in both a friendly and professional manner. We were very pleased with the work carried out on Dads gardens. I would highly recommend Sam for the great work he did and his punctuality

20. Sam completed a large area of fencing along with a large patio area for two sheds from an uneven stump infested area. He and his team worked well in winter conditions and completed the work on time. We are very happy with the work and Sam s very polite attitude. We would recommend.

Colettelang@btinternet.com

21. Would very highly recommended Sam for his exceptional gardening skills for turning the wilderness into a beautiful landscaped garden.Nothing is too much trouble….totally flexible…punctual…polite.He has extremely hard working staff and they worked through torrential rain..never complaining once.His aftercare service is second to none.Thanks so much for giving us a garden !!

22. Thanks for an excellent job done in the front garden. Looks great and we’re really happy with how it looks. Very hardworking team, polite and professional!

23. Sam and his team came today to tidy both the front and back garden. They cut shrubs, weeded and redefined borders. They tidied up after themselves and took all the waste away.
    We are really pleased with the work they did and we would not hesitate to recommend them. Sam and his team are friendly, helpful and very hardworking.
    We will definately ask them to do more work for us 🌳🌼

24. Sam did an excellent job laying a new patio and adding some fencing. The price was competitive and he did a good job.Sam and his team were friendly and efficient.

25. Sam and his team sorted out a VERY waterlogged garden. They worked in awful weather to put down a system of land drains, re turfed the lawn, sorted out flower beds and built a patio. I am delighted with the quality of work and very happy to report a dry lawn after a very wet Spring has left neighbour’s gardens completely flooded. Would unreservedly recommend Sam.

26. Sam laid a new patio and a new lawn. Very pleased with both and for a very fair price